Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Weigh in Wednesday is here again....

Scales!
Jo-Anne Alvin, via Pinterest

Time for a little update. 

In fact, I think I should do this each Wednesday come what may on the scales.  This week it's been 'go what may' on the scales with 1.2kg gone. 

My total weight loss is now 5.1kg and my current weight is now at 102.1kg.  Small font for you, my friend.

Have had a great week with the exercise and really feel that I am getting stronger and fitter.  I will do a fitness test this weekend and revisit my fitness indicators from a month ago.  I'm looking forward to seeing what has improved.

Must confess, I have had trouble curbing my picking at food at different times this week.  I know this is a downfall area for me, so I commit to making every every effort not to do it this week.  Obviously, I still lost weight, so my rough calculations of the calories I 'picked' must have been reasonably accurate.  But that's not the point!  I DO NOT WANT TO PICK/SNACK/SNEAK food in a way that is unhealthy and - well - a bit dumb.  So, I commit to not.

No comments:

Post a Comment