Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

We apologise for this break in transmission...

Greetings!  This round of the 12wbt is quickly coming to a close.  In fact, it's all but over as we have had our official week 12 weigh in, done our final measurements and completed the last fitness test.

Throughout this whole round, I have been a bit disquieted by the Wednesday weigh in. 

Tell us why, I hear you chorus.... 

Well, with all due respect to the 12wbt program, Wednesday is in the middle of the week.  It's neither here nor there.  When you start something on a Monday and then on the Wednesday you call it a week I believe there's something amiss. 

Our week one weigh in came only two days after starting the 12wbt.  Weigh ins continued each Wednesday until yesterday when - at 11 weeks and 2 days - we had to do our final (week 12) weigh in.  That's a full five days short of 12 weeks!  Five days unaccounted for.

Naturally, I feel ripped off... 

I complied with the program and weighed in yesterday and recorded that on my bit of the 12wbt website.  However, I am going to wait until Monday to update this blog and to let you know of the other changes besides weight loss that have happened to my body in the past 12 full weeks as a result of this program. 

I hope that's okay with you and that you'll pop back and read that post too.

I am also faffing around with the layout of this blog, as you may tell if you've visited before.  I have signed up to do another round of the 12wbt and I thought I might have a new look for the new round.    It's the blog equivalent of a new haircut and a general spruce up - a sort of bloggy makeover if you will.

As this post is really, in essence and at it's very heart, pointless, I feel I should at least contribute something that will have made it worth your while to read..... something to enlighten, enrich and educate.  Thus I submit the following.  It's all I've got.

...



{I thank you}



6 comments:

  1. I think you've earned the right to choose when to "weigh-in" (albiet informally) after working so hard for the past 12 weeks. Congratulations on sticking it out! Looking forward to joining you for the next round :)

    Terra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nodding in agreement Janie. Must be the carbon tax that has eroded our 12 weeks away!
    Although I've been completely M.I.A. On my blog, I do pop in here to check up on you from time to time.

    A huge yay for 97kg. I don't know if it helps, but thats where I started, and now almost six months to the day later, I'm proud to announce I am now 72.2kg with a BMI of 24.

    So please hang in there chicky babe. You CAN do this. You ARE doing this. Big hugs to you for what you've achieved so far, and what you'll achieve in round 2.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed ur posts Janie! Glad you back.

    Can't wait to hear about ur final weigh in and last thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog and being inspired by it as well. Like whirlsie - i can't wait to hear about the final weigh in - you've accomplished soooo much in 12 short weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look At This site browse around here additional info click this link here now look at here

    ReplyDelete